Quality Services International GmbH is a company of the Tentamus Group GmbH and a leader in the field of quality control as a food, honey and trade laboratory. QSI offers independent laboratory and consulting services in the fields of food and pharmaceutical products and is thus the reliable and officially authorized partner for production, trade and export as well as associations and institutions when it comes to product safety, hygiene and quality control.
To enhance our team with more than 100 employees at our main location in Bremen, we are looking for an immediate vacancy:
Biological Technical Assistant (m/f/d)
• Sample preparation of herbal and tea products in the laboratory and microscopic examination using optical light microscopy
• Sample preparation of honey and other bee product samples in the laboratory
• General work with microscopy
• Technical degree in Biology/Botany or comparable qualification
• Basic knowledge and experience with plant biology/taxonomy
• Ideally, experience in the field of microscopy
• Reliability and a high quality awareness
• English language skills desirable
• An unlimited employment relationship within the framework of a full-time job
• Training in the micro- and macroscopic determination of tea products and drugs
• The opportunity to actively participate in the development of a fast-growing life-science company
• A workplace with state-of-the-art laboratory equipment
• A collegial working atmosphere and a corporate culture in which it is fun to contribute energy and initiative
• A dynamic and international environment
• Interesting and exciting insights into the food and pharmaceutical industry
• Company fitness program
If you are looking for a new challenge in an exciting environment and enjoy goal-oriented work in a engaged team, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (pdf file), indicating your availability as well as your salary expectations, to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Microscopy”.
Your contact person is Dr Ghalia Kassem.