With advanced LC-MS/MS machines, a capacity of 40,000 samples/year and sensitivity below the ppb level, we provide our clients with full Bioanalytical support.
This includes Preclinical and Clinical Trials, In-Vitro and In-Vivo studies in Blood, Plasma, Urine and Tissues using highly selective, state of the art systems, capable of sub-ppb detection levels.
Bioanalytical testing is used to evaluate Pharmacokinetics, Bioavailability and Bioequivalence of the molecule of interest in the relevant body organ, tissue or fluid.
We take pride in our ability to develop modern sample preparation techniques for separating the analyte from body fluids, as well as validate methods in full compliance with OECD guideline and GCLP requirements.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Development of separation methods for molecules/peptides of interest from blood, plasma, urine and a variety of tissues (ranging from dermal to brain tissues)
- Detection, using highly selective and specific liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry methods
- Development and Validation of methods to fully comply with OECD guidelines
- Performance of multi-site clinical studies and providing CRO with online support
- High sample volume capacity for analysis 40,000 samples/year
- Full analytical support for Pre-Clinical, In-Vitro and In-Vivo studies, Bioequivalence, Pharmacokinetic and Clinical Studies